Tuesday, October 12, 2010

State house sale listing statistics


The National Association of Realtors website publishes stats on homes for sale including the average listing price, and time of the market. I went through the map which tags each states stats, and by clicking on the state it provides a snap shot of that state. What I found in a random clicking, was that California had the lowest average days on the market of 155 days! That really surprised me. Vermont, which has not felt the housing bust as much, was higher at 175 days. Rhode Island, was the lowest I could find at 143 days. New York was 157- but there are states where the average days on the market are way over 200 days; like Florida at 229, Colorado at 215. But it looks like most states are in between 150 and 190 days.

Not sure where these stats were last year.

3 comments:

  1. Just spoke to a customer who sold is house in Michigan in 4 hours this month1

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very nice post and also nice blog. I want to share something new that is Kingston Removals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Book cheap event halls in yaba lagos

    ReplyDelete