Monday, November 1, 2010

Amazing feedback from a AAA member!

Straight from AAA of Southern New England's magazine, Horizons:

By a AAA Southern New England member:
"I have recently returned to Rhode Island (my home) after spending many years in Florida, and I wanted to share an experience with you and our New England neighbors, all thanks to AAA! (I have been a member since 1975). Florida's AAA magazine is called "Going Places" and in 2007 an article appeared regarding Consumers Relocation Services. I knew I would be returning to Rhode Island, so I kept the article and called them when I was ready to move. The company is located in Londonderry, VT. Andrew walked me through the moving process, from assisting with the selection of the moving company, packing, providing contact with the driver, calling on the day of moving and the day of delivery. He made the move the most pleasant of all my moves. Thanks AAA and thanks Andrew!"

No comments:

Post a Comment