Monday, June 29, 2009

This is what we strive for in every move

I want to commend, in highest terms, your moving crew of .... for moving us from Northern Virginia to northern Maryland on .... After looking at many on-line reviews of moving companies and numerous horror stories of moves gone wrong, I entered this move with trepidation. This crew exceeded all my expectations in conducting the move. They were friendly, good natured, interactive, and worked their ..... off in getting the move done in a day – I have never seen folks work harder or more diligently. An entire 3-story house of furniture was loaded onto the truck from a freshly repainted house without a single ding in a wall or stairwell. We can’t find a single item broken or damaged. The move was into a brand new house, and once again not a single mark on a wall or doorframe. I am amazed and rarely have I felt that I got more for my money than in using this crew from .....for this move. Treat these folks well, as they do your company proud!

Move arranged by Consumers Relocation Services

No comments:

Post a Comment