Thursday, May 13, 2010

Car Shipping vs Costs of Driving


So it's the middle of the school year, and your son calls from college and decides that he wants his car at school. What do you do.... take a few days and drive it to him or put it on a truck and ship it to his front door? Some may think that the expenses of driving a car across the country would be cheaper than shipping it. When it comes to driving vehicles long distances, some fail to calculate the real cost. It is not just the cost of gas, which in some cases depending on your car, is a large amount in itself. There are other costs to factor in such as meals, hotels, unforeseen expenses and the mileage on the car. You can also add in the time you take away from work and did you think about how you were going to get home? That's right, you can add in a one way ticket too! So once you really think about it, your trip has gone from an estimated $500 to possibly a few thousand. So now what? Having your car shipped by a qualified car shipper is often less expensive that driving it yourself and much less of a headache! If you are in the market to have your car, boat or motorcycle shipped, just call CRS at 1-800-839-6683 and we can put together an estimate with a qualified car shipper for you!

14 comments:

  1. Having your car shipped by a qualified car shipper is often less expensive that driving it yourself and much less of a headache! If you are in the market to have your car,ShipCarAcrossCountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I am in the midst in looking at International car shipping as we speak and have found that having my car shipped definitely seems like the best possible solution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information! it is good to transport vehicles then to drive ourselves. car shipping

    ReplyDelete
  4. The car shipping can’t be compared with the cost of driving because the shipping process is a lot cheaper than the cost of driving and in the matter of international car shipping, it is impossible to drive the car to your desired location.
    auto transport , car transport , free auto transport quotes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... car shipping cost

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every one must be aware that not all auto transport companies who give cheap prices can give services like those of with premium prices. For me, it doesn't matter if I pay a lot of money as long as I am sure that my car is being moved safe and sound to my preferred destination. - useful reference

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. http://www.crosscountrycarshipping.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are a lot of pros and cons for both. Personally, I tend to lean towards car shipping simply because I don't have the patience that it takes to get it there myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this great share. This blog is a fantastic resource. I learned a lot of knowledge from it. Keep up the great work here at Sprint Connection! Many thanks. international car export

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.
    tmshipping.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Covered auto transport

    ReplyDelete